Monday, March 2, 2009

Eh karyn you damn blunt horh.
"i totally dont support parents being friends with their kids on fb, ugh."
on my wall where my dad can read it.

haha I agree with you though.

But still, I couldn't possibly have ignored my dad's friend request right? I'd probably be interrogated on skype or something.

and horror of horrors I think my dad's testing out all the retarded facebook stuff on me. He wrote on my wall, poked me and sent me a message (in fact it was just a subject. there was no actual message). Pretty soon I'm going to find a million group invites or some such shit.

Okay so at long last I've had my first day of school. Psychology was pretty okay, chem was utterly dull besides the demos and math was totally torturous. The math lecturer is as fast as a bullet train and speaks as softly as ms beh speaks loudly. Thank goodness the topics we're currently doing is stuff I've done before. gawshhhhhh.

No comments: