Sunday, August 9, 2009

First thing I did when I woke up this morning afternoon was sing national day songs. 好想念.

Then we changed into our patriotic red shirts and we looked like some communist party.

(colour accent FAIL)

And we're damn pro you know. In addition to matching red shirts, we had matching grey jackets.

so dressed up in our matching red shirts and grey jackets, we trooped off to the supermarket to spread the love of Singapore (and pick up toothpaste and other random stuff).

After coming back, we ate and played cards then we SANG NATIONAL DAY SONGS. That didn't last too long. So we CAMWHORED. oh gosh. We surpassed 600 photos. pwnage man! I would upload everything on facebook but my internet quota would just dissolve and I would be left stranded for the rest of the month. More reason for me to look forward to going home and upload photos!

And as if our day wasn't patriotic enough, we even said THE PLEDGE at 10.22pm melbourne time, ie. 8.22pm sgt. pledge moment yea?

How was ndp this year? I don't really like this year's song. It's okay but I prefer the older songs like Where I Belong. I can't get it out of my head. It's a really nice song actually (:

Another song I'm really addicted to now is Haru Haru by Big Bang. So un-me right? But it's so amazingly catchy.

Well enough of this inane chatter. I should be asleep! good night!

No comments: