Thursday, July 9, 2009

I feel sunburnt.

Last night was syf presentation night! After another xiaolongbao dinner at dingtaifung, we teetered and tottered in our completely un-sensible shoes from raffles city to esplanade. There was a lot a lot of hassle trying to pass tickets to different people. Quite funny at some point really..

Anyway, then the concert itself. 
The tkgs trumpet soloist is damnnnnnnnnnn pro. Okay so she screwed up at one part but she still sounded damn good! 
The acsi percussionist. respect man! how do you play two instruments at once and six throughout one piece. You should have seen brenda's face haha.

omg serene I don't care what you say about how below standard your band performance was because it was still good. we didn't manage to spot jun rong but we DID manage to spot jon foo. haha.



I realise that I'm leaving tomorrow. I mean yea I get to see my melbourne friends but it's still really saddening not being able to see all of you for another 5 and a half months and brenda for 11 months. 

No comments: