Monday, July 13, 2009

I was talking to sarah woohoo and she had this to say:
omg
you know
!
today
i made
a guy
cry
it was during chinese
then he kept disturbing me
cause he like
cannot pay attention one
so he kept talking
alot alot of funny rubbish
then cause i have like
'woohooland'
then he and this other guy
who used to be in woohooland
got kicked out
cause they rebelled
and 'created'
cool island
or smth like that
hahaha
then they realised
no one wanted to join them
so they wanted to come back to woohooland
so i was like
no.
you all rebelled
i dont want to take you back
and then (he always uses this to 'threaten' you) he said: eh sarahhhhhhhh i cry ah!
like he's done that millions of times
and each time i nod my head vigorously
and
OKAY OKAY I WANNA SEE YOU CRY
then he
he'll say smth like
eeeeeeee. no so hard to cry
THEN TODAY
HE REALLY FORCED TEARS OUT LEH
as in like
he stoned for a while (amazing right)
then he showed me this droplet that formed at the corner of his eye
then i was like laughing la
so i was like nonono must drop until like beside your nose
THEN HE REALLY DID!!!!!!!!!!
then at the same time another one came from the other eye
THEN I WAS LIKE
OH NO
HE'S REALLY CRYING
then my whole face turned red
cause the laoshi was staring at the both of us
like wth
so i covered my face
and the laoshi asked what was going on
and EVERYONE turned around
and i was like
lao shi ta ku le!
then
the laoshi lookat meeeeee
so i covre my face
then he went on saying
everyone turn aronud and look at her, to see the meaning of (What's that phrase for redfaced?)
SO EVERYONE REALLY LOOK AT ME
so i use my jacket to cover my face
then i asked the teacher whether i can move place
eh
no
i said he was disturbing me
so the laoshi suggested i change place
hahahahhaa
then ichanged place
omg so embarrassinggg
then the laoshi damn annoying one la
'yi ge zai nai li ku, ling yi ge you lian hong....'
then something abouttt
i wonder what mustve been going on
or smth like that

haha I miss you deskbuddy!

No comments: