Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eating Woolworths home brand mozarella cheese at 11:38pm with my grubby little fingers. On my way to becoming fat fatter.

I swear, cold weather really makes a big difference in my appetite. I get hungrier way faster. Oh but the cheese wasn't really hunger. It was resultant of slow internet, rendering me unable to distract myself from studying bio, and the utter reluctance to study bio. I'll never absorb anything in the state I'm in now anyway. And that is why I'm here!

Since daylight savings started/ended (whateverrr I just know that I'm 2 hours ahead of Singapore instead of 3) I've been waking up at 8+ every morning. This is called jet lag fail. And because we moved our clocks back on Easter Sunday, my Easter break hasn't exactly been particularly restful.

Either way, I actually did work today. I went to see the Ron Mueck exhibition and a sunset for psych. Took notes, or at least attempted to. I am pretty worried about finishing the assignment. Gosh. Due ffffffing 23 April.

No comments: