Sunday, April 25, 2010

ESSAYSSSSSS.

I should be drowning in words about now, but I'm not. WHICH MEANS I NEED TO WRITE MORE!

I've got about 250 words about my sunset observations left to write and a full 1000 about the apparent realism of Ron Mueck's work. I'm hoping to finish it by tomorrow (no class cos it's anzac day hurray!) because I know I won't do it at any other time. But it seems pretty impossible seeing as I have the attention span of an ADHD 2 year old.

chipmunk's already on her second essay! and fish is like.. done with both? I think?

Oh and it's so weird you know, my psych tutor was like "oh yea you can write in first person if you want, I think it's easier" and my music psych lecturer was like "you can write in first person, we're not very picky about that in music psych". That basically goes against what we've been taught since we began writing essays.

No comments: