Sunday, September 5, 2010

blanks are bad

I feel like I'm going to freak out during the test tomorrow and forget everything even though I've revised it. I know I won't though. Well, I'd better not either way.

I'm more worried for my essays. I bet fish is going to ask me when I see her Tuesday "so many words have you written for music and health?" and I'll say "none?" and she'll say "HUH? then psych leh?" and I'll say "haven't started either" and she'll say "chia zhao xian! can you please do your work?!" and then I'll feel very stressed because this conversation will repeat itself when I see her again on Thursday D:

I must plan plan plan now now now. Okay so tomorrow after I come home, I will urh.. slack look for journal articles for music & health and attempt to start writing. AIM TO FINISH BY FRIDAY.

No comments: