Saturday, September 4, 2010

I think it's mild OCD

Shuffle playing songs I haven't heard in a while. I realise that everytime I like an artiste/band, I obsess over them, though my obsession is really shortlived (pretty much reflects my attention span). I remember being crazy about Jack's Mannequin but after a while I found them irritating and still kind of do. I've kind of gone off dcfc too. Then there was Feist after watching Paris Je T'aime and Regina Spektor after Prince Caspian. Thanks to taptap there was NeverShoutNever! who I find EXTREMELY 难听 now. Clazziquai, Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, of course John Mayer, CNBlue and Westlife. Hmm yea.

okay now back to work. I have a hectic fortnight ahead!

6 Sept - Calc 2 mst
9 Sept - Bio mst
13 Sept - Music & Health essay due
17 Sept - Psych essay due

No comments: