Monday, January 10, 2011

ageing

During today's second lecture, I suddenly remembered that I was 18 and then I felt really really old. Story of my life.

omg seriously the lecturer needs to pick up the pace. CANNOT TANK. He and Miss Beh need to average out their speeds. He took an eternity to show us how to freaking MULTIPLY MATRICES. Doesn't help that we've learn this all before because that just leaves me sincerely bored. He took something like 10 minutes to explain the simple idea that for AB and BA to be the same size, A and B must be square matrices. Seriously, even the most bogan students would find this slow.

At least the tute and my tutor are useful. The lab class tutor, however, is entirely enigmatic in his way of giving help, so it ends up not helping much. But it's okay, I sat next to a smart person who could help me. Awesome possum.

No comments: