Friday, January 28, 2011

hot stuff

pretty lizzy caplan!

I watched Black Swan today! It was really good but really disturbing (because it was so good). It's really hard to watch self-mutilation. Freaks me out ttm. How am I going to be a psychologist? I suppose that's why I want to do child psych. Hopefully I'll avoid all this. But anyway, Natalie Portman's acting is fantastically convincing. Mila Kunis is so pretty. Oh there were a lot of wanking scenes. FEMALE wanking scenes. And some lesbian action too. Quite off.

Walked around Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens with my sis then I stopped by Carlton Gardens on my way home. There's nothing like chilling in Melbourne's parks. I should have brought my book, which I still haven't touched since I've landed :\

Ew there are people riding their choppers or harleys or whatevers around incessantly loudly. Damn annoying. Every single weekend. GAH.

No comments: