Friday, November 7, 2008

I believe it was Jay Leno who made a comment about HSM and Saw. "One was a gruesome onscreen torture that was difficult to watch and the other was about a guy with a saw."

Okay so HSM wasn't as riveting as Being There, nor was it anywhere as touching as World Trade Center and it certainly wasn't as witty as Monty Python BUT I wouldn't go as far as to call it torture. (Just not worth more than $6)

I think Brenda, Karyn, Serene and I really pissed off everyone around us making retarded comments and laughing like idiots. But can you blame us for laughing when the only thing shown on the screen is Zac Efron's face drenched in water and like he's dying? Or noticing that Ashley Tisdale and Corbin Bleu have gained weight since HSM2?

I love the songs though. And I now understand why Ryan is Serene's favourite character :)

The thing I don't understand is why Ryan is almost always only shown with Sharpay and not with Kelsi. That's like what.. incest? They, rather unfortunately, never fail to remind me of the Stranz and Fairchild Van Waldenberg from Blades of Glory.

don't you see the similarity?!

No comments: