Saturday, November 29, 2008

I FINALLY got down to clearing my room and study. It took three garbage bags and I'm not even completely done yet. I likely spent more time sneezing and blowing my nose than actually clearing but ah well.

Just to prove how long my stuff's been rotting in my cupboards, I found:
  • a large stack of PETS worksheets from p6 (and other cloze passages and stuff)
  • concert programme from Soiree Musicale, SCGS Khoo Auditorium, 26th & 27th March 2004
  • my sec1 homework file, complete with unfinished worksheets and unsigned tests inside
  • french notes and test papers
I had a miraculously small amount of junk from sec2. I probably cleared at the end of that year?

I must say my handwriting in sec1 was really scary and messy. I should do a compare contrast to my current handwriting.

Eeyuch.

No comments: