Thursday, November 13, 2008

SUAY SUAY SUAY
  1. My right slipper came apart and I had to draaaggggg my foot in my useless slipper down an escalator, through the underpass, up an escalator, down some stairs, through puddles of cigarette-ash-and-other-unidentifiable-dirt-filled water, up some stairs, down some stairs, down an escalator and finally from one end of wisma to the other before I could buy a pair of overpriced (though very pretty) slippers to replace them.
  2. A bad toothache worsened throughout the day. I think I have a cavity. At least I hope it's nothing more serious than that. We'll see.
  3. In the bus, I accidentally dropped my 'shoe bag' and it landed with a loud THUMP and slid out of my reach before I could retrieve it towards the bus doors. Omg. Thank you to the person who helped me pick it up :D
At least Madagascar 2 was enjoyable. AND O'S ARE OVER :D

No comments: