Thursday, September 3, 2009

sorry karyn and brenda and anyone else who bothered to check my blog for updates (:

HEEEHEEEEHEEEEE OMG DRAMA'S FINALLY OVER AND IT FEELS AWESOME.

So the last hurdle left for this term is a 1800 lit essay. I must start earlier than I did for hoi so that I won't finish it just 30minutes before the deadline.

I might be coming back in September. Nothing's confirmed (because my parents are damn lag). But yea, I'm fine staying or going. I wish I could have been back for teachers' day though :\

mehh I feel like rockband-ing with break-ers again (:


omg carmen. you and your ris low. hahahah. shit luh.

I swear youtube comments are the funniest.
"Miss Ris Low loves her ZipBra and leparr prinns.. they make her BOOMS.. she also has a red BIGINI(boobless) that she wore on the Flyer, talking about wanting a BRINNY guy and her aim of being on Miss Singapore World is to show beauty with a purpurrs and not all b-u-teeful peoper are bimbotic!"

No comments: