Wednesday, September 23, 2009

okay I finally managed to un-screw my blogskin. seriously annoying.

We went to Westfield today! We got on the wrong bus twice, once going there and once going back. Quite irritating but whatever, we managed to get where we wanted to go eventually. After walking around today, I realise that Westfield isn't as big as I thought it was. Or maybe it's just that it's smaller in my mind because I subconsciously counted it in terms of shops I could afford stuff from.

I bought my phone though! haha. awesome. I was playing with my phone's voice control just now when my roomie was in the toilet. Yea yea I know, I've sunk so low that I'm even talking to inanimate objects. BUT THE VOICE CONTROL THINGY IS FREAKING COOL (when it gets stuff right, which is 50% or less of the time).

Oh yeah and I finally watched up yesterday. Really really awesome show haha. And we watched funny people after that. Funny people wasn't very funny, unfortunately, but who cares we didn't pay anyway. Had Oporto for lunch. Good chicken and crunchy fries with chili sauce that reminded us of chicken rice.

I miss my comfort food. I want chicken rice from ying's kitchen. I want crispy catfish and coffee chicken from bumbu. I want chee cheong fun and porridge from ghim moh. I want char siew pau from clementi. I want horfun from the clubhouse. I want oreo gaga from gone fishing. I want chocolate ice blended from coffee bean. I want cocoa twist from spinelli. I want cream puffs from taka. I want teh tarik ice cream and mudpie from island creamery. I want kookie monster ice cream in a chocolate cone from daily scoop.

No comments: