Saturday, December 26, 2009

Okay so I'm going to be awayyyyyyyy! for a pretty long time!

I'm going to miss 2 episodes of 海派 and omg I'm dreading looking at my youtube subscription box when I get back. That means I'll be glued to my laptop again. ADDICTION.

I suddenly really love my laptop. Maybe cos I won't be seeing it for like 2 weeks or so.

When I'm back, I need to settle my uni offer acceptance, then go work out a part-time schedule with the cake shop near my place and start work. $5 an hour :\ better than mac's at least. But it's more for the sake of filling my time than actually earning money because all of you will be in school!

SO BRENDA. SINCE I WON'T BE SEEING YOU FOR ANOTHER.. 6 MONTHS? I'LL MISS YOU. LET'S SKYPE FOR REAL THIS TIME. I KNOW OUR SKYPE SESSIONS KIND OF FADED INTO NOTHING AFTER THE JUNE HOLS LAST YEAR.

carmen + serenetwin! good luck for your papers! carmen have fun studying with MOWC.

And to everyone, happy new year in advance.

No comments: