Sunday, January 10, 2010

oops been forgetting to title my posts

Hello world, much to your disappointment, I haven't died yet.

Turkey was gorgeous and brimming with culture. Pretty much the opposite of Singapore. I was kind of sad about leaving because it felt like I hadn't had a chance to properly explore the plaec yet. But ah well, there can always be a next time. Since I am plagued by jetlag and the human disease commonly known as sloth, I am not going to post any photos. Besides I haven't uploaded them either because they're mostly on my mum's camera (due to a mundane story you needn't know).

I lost my earphones. Annoying.

I have a lot of clothes that I don't wear often I realise. Dresses in particular. I counted. I have 10 dresses hanging in my wardrobe and there are 3 of them which I have never worn out before. The rest I've only worn once or twice with the exception of my $18 chinatown dress which I think I have worn 3 or more times.

OKAY NOT LIKE ANYONE CARES ANYWAY HAHA.

hm hm hm I've had bon jovi's livin on a prayer stuck in my head for the past two days. And everytime I hear the word fireflies, the song automatically starts playing in my head and it WON'T STOP. I'm so sick of the song. I heard it like.. 3 times in Turkey. TURKEY. And bad romance. RA RA GA GA .

No comments: