Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I forgot to set my alarm last night. Woke up at 9 20. Calculus tute started at 9. Great.

And so I went for one of the later tutes, just so I could get the worksheet and you know, hopefully learn some stuff. The tutor was damn boh chap can? he didn't take attendance, he kept saying like "please (insert task here) so I don't have to do it myself". But other than that he was pretty nice. Oh yea, he only just finished his bachelor's. He's doing honours now. Damn young can.

Oh and it's scary. The aussie way of solving trigo sums is different. They draw two triangles which basically act as our "special angles table" but our table is way easier to use and is much more efficient. And then, because we're not allowed to use calculators, I'm even more lost. Gosh. I'd better revise.

My stove is annoying. We can't light it. Or rather we can light it, but it won't stay on. The moment your hand lets go of the gas knob, the fire goes out. So cooking is now even more of a team effort because someone has to stir the food or whatever while the other holds down the gas knob. Wow right?

No comments: