Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's stiflingly hot now and actually has been this way for the past few nights. Like really, STIFLING. Weather forecast says that there will be showers tomorrow. I sincerely hope so, I could use a bit of rain.

I've been spending a lot of money recently. NOT GOOD.

gosh and someone can be so irritating. someone needs to leave me and my stuff alone for a day and let me sloth out at home. someone needs to stop making comments about stupid things. GAH. SIGH. Not just someone. I can get so annoyed with other people too. Then when I'm not agitated anymore I think about the nice stuff they've done for me and like happy times together and I feel like such a bitch for getting annoyed over trivial things.

Isn't it so weird that the new snsd single was originally sung by ke$sha?

No comments: