Friday, August 6, 2010

brain fart

I set my alarm for 8.40 this morning cos I needed to go print lecture notes before bio. Left the house at 9.40, reached erc at 9.45 (it's awesome living across the road from campus). Then I was using the com and when I checked the time and OH SHIT IT'S 5 MINUTES TILL 10AM. So quickly printed my notes and hurried off to Copland. When I walked in, I was wondering where Dawn Gleeson was cos some specs dude that I've never seen before was standing at the front of the theatre. And he began his lecture, "Ladies and Gents! So we had a great lecture on Wednesday... ... How drugs are derived from modern chemicals." It was only then it hit me OH SNAP BIO'S AT 11AM.

Damn silly. I don't know what on earth was going on in my head that whole time. Bio lectures have always been at 11am, even last sem.

Anyway, I'm tempted to buy the shit list tabs. Naiseee.

On a completely random note, it's funny how catty and bitchy mean the same thing. Like fat chance and slim chance. mm yea irony.

SO now it's 10.47 and I should leave soon for my bio lecture for real.

No comments: