Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HI BRENDA YOU'VE ALREADY LANDED

I have a feverrrrrrrrrr.

It's been a fun week with brenda low! Good food + good company = not in the mood for work. I have to get cracking on my psych essay. And I am seriously behind for calc and bio. Good job. Oh and I've had a total overdose of monopoly deal.

Watched step up 3 in 3d yesterday~ $20 can you believe it D: But it was all worth it to see Harry Shum for those few short minutes (: (: he's so cool. Brenda and I started making a lot of noise when he came on screen for the first time oops haha.

"Have you watched Juno?"
"Yea omg you mean you haven't?"
"yah! can we watch it in December in hk?"
"sure. huh you mean you really haven't watched it?"
"yah cos I'm too scared to watch it alone"
"harh?!"
"oh wait wait is it Juno or Ju On?"

HAHAH BRENDA EPIC FAIL.

aww brenda my house is so empty without you now :( AND I'M SURE YOU'RE GOING TO GET ALL A*S YOU SMART FART STOP WORRYING SO MUCH.

No comments: