Thursday, August 26, 2010

SNACKING MUST STOP

I just ate 1/3 of my cadbury pastilles and 3/5 of my ritz crackers. This is after having twix for breakfast (freaking unhealthy I'm so disgusted by myself) and one slice of kaya bread and two slices of tuna bread and one piece of dying lettuce for lunch. And I think I'm going to eat duck rice for dinner (Y).

OH yesterday. Psych tutorial yesterday - stand on the street corner and point at the sky and see how many people look up too. Okay well that makes it sound very un-scientific but the way we did it was rather un-scientific anyway. There we were, 10 retards standing outside lygon court pointing at some random part of the sky for one minute with 2 other people attempting to be inconspicuous nearby whilst recording the number of people who stopped or looked up.

yay I'm very proud of myself because I understand bio (:

No comments: