Tuesday, February 10, 2009

hi guys I miss you I love you and I'm sorry I can't type a long post but I promise a paragraph to each of you another time.

basically, I greatly dislike where I'm living now. As in the hostel. Not melbourne. I still like melbourne. Everything in the hostel is covered by a layer of grime and dust and the shower squeaks scarily when you turn it on and the light in the passageway doesn't work and there's bluetack all over the walls and the internet connection is really slow but worse it won't even connect properly on my com so I can't use msn and I can't even tag on people's blogs and sometimes I can't even load people's blogs and worse yet I can't log into facebook because it's a https page and it doesn't seem to load any https pages. yea. thanks. worse than vietnam okay.

thank goodness for my roommate and for the rest of the people who are making this stay tolerable for me.

alright I'll start drafting my promised post now. ttyl if I survive that long.

No comments: