Sunday, February 22, 2009

Okay so since we haven't actually started school yet, everyone at palmerston spends a lot of time playing card games. So everyday is like taiti and bridge and then the occasional poker and murderer and most recently, snapjack. We played speed and heart attack too. HAHA I'M GETTING BETER AT BRIDGE AND TAITI.

Oh and we all gather in one house to watch AI together. I'm so sad that anoopdawg didn't get in! ): I hope he gets in through wildcard! I like alexis grace! She's cool man.

I've put up my obama calendar! And everone who comes into my room is like "omg obama". I love the Obama quotes. They're ultra inspirational. Thanks twin! :D

I haven't seen any spinelli's here (although there's brunetti's which is good but not for ice chocolate). I miss just stoning at spinelli's with all of you or playing brenda's psp or taptapping or vandalising notebooks.

No comments: