Friday, February 6, 2009

okay so I actually went back to school with serene yesterday before the nike sale. I swear mr jo has the highest eq ever. "Your hair still looks weird!" STILL. yes. wonderful.

ai! omg group round is always so cool. The first group, White Chocolate, was super duper cool. They sounded absolutely fantastic! The Rainbow Coalition with danny(the guy whose wife died) and jamar (danny's bestfriend) were cool too. Adam Lambert's team was cool. But no serene, I still don't really like Adam Lambert.

Let's see, people I can't stand. The bikini girl is still absolutely obnoxious. I'm glad her groupmate got in though, Jasmine Murray(the girl who looks like the angelina jolie fish from shark tale). Omg I cannot stand Tatiana that fat drama queen and her stupid ass laugh. She just pisses me off. Euch. Okay I think that's about it.

Oh no the next time I watch ai I'll be in melbourne :(

No comments: