Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my room! or at least some part of it. The photo was carefully taken so as not to expose as much of a mess as there actually is.


haha karyn! my cat's on my lamp now.


and baby ele too!


I'm only going to show you my neatest shelf. I kept all of your letters in carmen's college survival kit :D because I couldn't bear to stick thumbtacks through them to pin them up.


oh and check out the view. hurhhhh. It's like another hostel/apartment thingy thing. But the sky and the trees always look pretty.


Anyway I can't upload photos on facebook for now cos it's the uploading speed here is like.. slower than me running my 2.4 and then somehow the iphoto exporter can't connect to facebook (like my msn!) so I have to upload like 5 by 5? which will take forever and I'm too lazy to haha.

I had some drama workshop today omg I nearly died okayyyyyyyyyyy. We all had to ACT out a goodbye scene where you run to an imaginary pier and wave to an imaginary person on an imaginary boat that's about to sail out of your imaginary view. GRAH. DRAMA IS SO NOT MY THING. I'M GOING TO SUFFER FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR WITH SOLO PERFORMANCES.

on the last day of orientation we have some bush dance, which is like line dancing wtf?

No comments: