Friday, January 15, 2010

american idol!

From the boston auditions I liked maddy/maddie (the one with the down's syndrome brothers) and the cancer guy is an awesome singer. Oh yea and the 16 year old portuguese girl who sang At Last was pretty good.

Atlanta auditions I liked the church guy. That's about it. HAHA. The rest who tried out were pretty forgettable. The 62 year old at the end was hilariousssss. PANTS ON THE FLOOR.



I FEEL HAPPY BECAUSE I GOT A LETTER OF OFFER FROM ANU FOR BACHELOR OF PSYCHOLOGY. It's a good thing I'm not going there though cos the orientation starts on 8 feb, which means I would miss cny. Oh yea and it's in Canberra. There's nothing to do in Canberra. Maybe talk to Kevin Rudd. But nope, nothing of interest.

And ANU replied so late wth. The letter of offer is dated 14 jan and I have 6 weeks to accept the offer, ie. after term starts -.- damn slow ah these people.

No comments: