Sunday, January 17, 2010

serene: not exclusively (:
brenda/karyn: yes major looks like it. who knows, maybe she'll surprise us.
carmen: she has nice hair ):


AND TODAY I WATCHED SHERLOCK HOLMES AT LONG LAST AND IT MADE ME SMILE.Shit man, it was pretty damn awesome. I wouldn't mind watching it again, just like New York I Love You. Jude Law and Robert Downey were good. Didn't like Rachel McAdams so much. Her acting was a little flat in comparison to them. I applaud Robert Downey's accent! I still haven't watched tropic thunder and heard his aussie-acting-black accent. And omg, he's so buff it's scary. Like carmen.

New York I Love You was awesome! Wow facial hair makes me not recognise people. srsly. Justin Bartha looked so un-cute in the movie ): But it was still a good movie, worth watching even at $10. Next city is Shang Hai I believe.

No comments: