Friday, January 15, 2010


I measured my heels because I have nothing better to do with my life. The ones I bought with brenda are 5 1/4 inches high, 3 3/4 if you exclude the platform in the front. My sec 4 prom heels are 4 inches tall but without the platform it's 3 inches. Gosh it's amazing what a difference 3/4 of an inch makes on your LEG ACHES.

A long digression:
After reading a couple of other people's blogs, I realise that 99.9999999999% of my blog posts are completely frivolous and meaningless in comparison to theirs. An obvious example of such vacuity that is my life and writing would be the above paragraph. It's not as though I do these time-wasting things and consciously think, "oh, I should like totally blog about this so that like the world will like know like how killer my heels are." Surely the world doesn't care how high or low my heels are. But basically, my life caters well to this sort of blogging. I don't have any existential dilemmas to solve or love proclamations to make. At least not for now.

The more I think about it, the more I'm kind of dreading uni? Because of the essays. Hoards of serious writing with no room for the invention of fairytales involving a dragon swallowing a village hero and his shimmering sword. I need to start writing outside of assignments and my blog. SERIOUSLY. omg. but I trust that the procrastinator in me will never allow such a thing.


And now back to the topic of heels. In that picture was Suri Cruise. Wow she really looks like her mum. There was some hooha over Suri's heels. Some people say that she's too young to be wearing heels etc etc. She's like.. 3 and a half now? And just look at the number of cosmetic products in that pink bag of hers (left picture). Here's another picture of her, looking kind of drug addicty, which is pretty freaky. She's like I WANT BRAINSSSSSSS.
Anyway, I'm kind of indifferent as to whether kids should wear heels or not. Their business. Or their parents business. I only wish I was as cute and as fashionable as Suri when I was a kid! Instead of being stuck with fugly childhood pictures now! GOSH my ugly kid phase seemed to last forever!

No comments: