Saturday, May 29, 2010

FATTSSSS


immensely full from brunch at frausss. I had a parmesan and herb and prosciutto and rocket leaves and egg and avocado galette with this awesome sweet and sour relish. It was pretty large and it didn't help that I was being fed bits of other people's crepes and galettes to try as well. Managed to finish it in the end though, with help from pig. I shared an apple cinnamon hot chocolate with pig too. I'm not really a big fan of cinnamon but this was really really good.

After lunch I accompanied biscuit to vic market and we took the scenic route home. ON THE WAY WE FOUND 99CENTS CANS OF YEO'S SO I BOUGHT SOYA BEAN MILK AND CHRYSANTHEMUM TEA (proof of deprivation!). Anyway the walk back was really pleasant because it was breezy but not too cold and all the leaves are now glorious shades of yellow and red. Now I have to study.

No comments: