Friday, May 21, 2010

So I checked my uni email yesterday and got this email from my bio lecturer titled "Important 141 exam information"

G'day 141 students,

Key information for the exam is contained in the following, make sure you
study it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tomcfad#p/u/9/D1KXibLIOGY

Best wishes,
Rick

*********************************
* Dr. Rick Wetherbee *
* School of Botany *
* The University of Melbourne *
* VICTORIA, 3010 *
* AUSTRALIA *

Okay so GO WATCH THE VIDEO. Even if it's just the first 10 seconds. This next part makes more sense that way.

So we were sent another email today.

G'day,

I hope you all enjoyed the youtube video that I sent the address for
yesterday. It was meant to be some light entertainment with the exams
coming up. However, several have emailed assuming I was serious about the
content of the video being on the exam..........NO, it was just some light
relief - a joke.

Cheers,
Rick

*********************************
* Dr. Rick Wetherbee *
* School of Botany *
* The University of Melbourne *
* VICTORIA, 3010 *
* AUSTRALIA *

Amusing lecturer. He took like the first few lectures at the beginning of the year and made sound effects when we watched videos of cells.

I'm kind of disturbed by the fact that people actually took it seriously though. That's quite retarded.

No comments: