Friday, May 7, 2010

I've been watching Glee season 2 (it's right after masterchef on thursdays!) and I must say, I really hate Rachel's voice. It's amazingly shrill.

I just finished project runway season 7! I was so sad when my favourite gay got kicked out in the tiebreaker two days before fashion week. But nevermind! Because the finalist that I wanted to win won!

And gosh, I now have to go and find some research about biological motion detection to put on the psych wiki. And I need to figure out how to solve that baffling last question on my calculus assignment. And I need to start on my 2000 word music psych essay, which is due on the first day of exams. And I need to start studying for exams, which are OH SHIT EXACTLY A MONTH AWAY. Someone save meeeeeeee

edit: glee season 1. season 2 is not in existence yet haha.

No comments: