Sunday, February 7, 2010

ahh cute fabric!

I have decided to buy a mini sewing machine in Australia and learn how to sew awesome stuff like clutches with kisslock clasps. And to hopefully fulfil this ambition, I've been spending my time on google, ebay and etsy looking for cheap fabric and bag handles and purse frames or where to buy it from. It seems like I have nothing else to do anyway. Except pack, which is depressing, and I still need my clothes anyway.

So I'm actually kind of excited to go back to Melbourne because of the sewing thing and also to try making strawberry and pine nut salad (totally random but yea). But the thing is it still feels like my time in Singapore has been so short! It passed so fast! and like 1/5 of it was spent in Turkey! And I haven't gotten to see my friends all that much, with the exception of wifey, who I met 5 days almost in a row last week.

I'm also dreading having to retrieve my stuff from the different places I stored them in. Actually two of the three places are in college square itself, which isn't so bad. I'm mostly just dreading having to get my boxes and suitcase from palmerston. It's pretty far! and pretty damn heavy! not to mention pretty damn cumbersome! And I die die must go collect it on the day I arrive otherwise I won't have a blanket or bedsheets! this bites.

No comments: