Friday, February 12, 2010

umm, yeah, omg, DIF came to the cake shop today. Imagine my surprise when I saw her familiar trapeze-shaped hair. haunted by scgs.

and I nearly dropped a knife on my foot today because I toppled over an entire rack of knives. OMG. luckily it was on it's side so I'm not crippled. and luckily I managed to stop the others from falling off the counter top.

oh and this taitai came it and when she was going to pay for her cakes, she took out a thousand dollar note and asked "do you have change for this?".

SPEAKING OF MONEY, let me count how much I've earned so far.
tues : $30
wed : $30
thurs : $50
fri : $42

hehehehe I want to go shopping now. whee~ I want to go to zara and buy that awesome tshirt but I don't think I have time. Why does australia have only one freaking zara in the entire country continent?

No comments: