Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We always have the radio on at work. I heard this interview that Jean Danker and Tim whatever did with Kris Allen. And the one thing he would change about himself if he could is have chest hair?! wtf?! Evidently he hasn't watched New Moon and seen the grossness of chest hair epitomized by Robert Pattinson's sparkly torso.

Oh yea, and I notice, that a lot of the radio dj's sound the same. WHY.

And on a completely different topic, isn't it so funny how the Greek gods are so different from the God in Christianity/Islam/Judaism? The Greek gods got jealous of mortals and each other, then proceeded to use their powers to destroy the objects of their envy by turning them into spiders or plants or whatever. They ran around having numerous affairs and having like a million children out of wedlock. I mean, every single one of these gods are guilty of at least one crime. Basically, they're the complete opposite of God. Weird huh.

omg ice ice baby just started playing on my shuffle? I didn't even know I had the song?

No comments: