Tuesday, July 27, 2010

the second day

I'm feeling more homesick than usual, which is strange, considering it should be decreasing with every semester spent here. Okay, maybe not exactly homesickness, more like emptiness I guess?I feel three quarters full. But that one quarter that's empty, is helluva lot of empty (yea man, true blue pessimists don't need halves to prove anything). No worries though, I'm sure once I'm further into the term, my empty will be full of scrawling lecture notes and calculus assignments.

Can't wait till foty comes (: soon soon soon omg!

Oh yea did I tell you that we'll be dissecting squids during bio prac this sem? It totally reminds me of home ec, and then I remember Mrs Fern calling Nicole Ng a donkey and I have to stop myself from lol-ing lest people think I'm mentally unwell.

Oh oh and I was regaling roomie with tales of SC chem prac. When the slice of sodium Mrs Yogee put into water spontaneously combusted with a BOOF and smoked up the lab, and then the time Beng Hwee broke a conical flask. HAHA. SIGH I really do miss school sometimes.

And I miss AWC and my twin and woohoo (WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS TODAY BECUASE IT'S NOW 12:12AM MELBOURNE TIME HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH) and all sorts of other people who don't really read this space or do actually but leave no trace so I shan't list.

Now I'm going to be totally random and say that I enjoy listening to JET quite a lot. haha. okay bye I'm going to play angry birds or faerie bubbles or something.

No comments: