Thursday, July 22, 2010

speed read

I need to finish reading my book before I leave omg I'm not going to finish it shit I really need to learn how to read faster and stop my attention from wandering.

Oh and I realised that my blog font is really small. I should really do something about it soon. It hurts my eyes.

The Crazies with foty.It was pretty good but inevitably somewhat predictable. Omg the sound of a bloody pitch fork being dragged on the floor is totally chilling. I think foty and I swore a lot throughout the whole movie haha. Thank goodness the theatre only had 4 other people in it, all of whom were sitting alone and not in the centre (so strange no?).

foty and I agree that it wasn't too freaky because it wasn't ghosts. I think I only really freak out when it's ghostly/paranormal can't-be-explained-by-science stuff. Like the time my dad and sis were watching the ring in the living room, I happened to walk past at the part where sadako freaked out a sleeping person whom she was floating above and then I walked past again when she was climbing out of the tv. x10 freaky? I couldn't sleep that night. I'M A WIMP.

I went to Gattopardo for dinner. Mmmm cheese and parma ham and melon and lobster pasta and suckling pig pizza and chocolate sorbet.

HELL YEAH I LOST HALF A KILO HAHAH. I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT BUT I DON'T WANT TO FIND IT.

No comments: