Wednesday, December 1, 2010

asians speak english?!?!!


yea man I'm always somewhat bemused and amused when people are so incredibly impressed by asians speaking english. I remember last year this tourist asked me for directions to lygon and looked so flabbergasted when I responded haha.

Anyway, I'm really bored and my first download of glee was some crap file so I have to re-download it and thus I am passing time by rewatching super old community channel vids. I also watched some shane dawson, michelle phan and kevjumba. Oh and a bit of move media but they kind of bored me to death.

Last night on my way back, when I got of the train at clementi, I suddenly felt kind of sad (lennon's ns heaviness spreading). I'm really going to miss my neighbourhood after spending the past 9 years of my life living here, well sort of, anyway. Coming back to visit is never really the same as living in the place. Kind of hard to believe that my parents are really going to move to London. Holiday plans are probably going to be pretty screwed up after that, but it's okay, I'll work through it. My mum's pretty hyped up about being able to go to the US and europe more easily so I will probably be visiting places other than CHINA for family vacations. Not bad having 3 homes.

No comments: