Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Juliet, Naked

Cue the fanfare, I finally finished reading my book! I think this is better than High Fidelity (the last Horby I read), maybe just because the context is more recent. Next read: How to be Good (so that I can say I've read all his novels. yea man cos I'm a loser like that).

I've also been meaning to read Infinite Jest. Perhaps I should start on that first. I'll go hunt it down in Melbourne.

Just took my first batch of blueberry polenta cupcakes out of the oven! Can't wait to try them after they cool! Last night I made mince for the mince pies for my family Christmas gathering and tried it this morning after adding the brandy and it was awesomeeee. Brandy is good. As you can see, I've been spending a lot of my free time making myself and the people around me grow fat.

No comments: