Friday, December 31, 2010

a couple more minutes

I was going to write that 2010 was a pretty boring blah year but then I realised that it was rather eventful. Despite time passing so quickly, the beginning of the year somehow seems so distant in memory, longer than a year anyway. I'm not going to spend much longer reflecting on 2010 because it's now 11.40pm. I had a good dinner with the family. Good food and red wine that I actually liked wow. Anyway, alcohol really puts me to sleep. I have finally found my long sought-after cure to insomnia.

2011 has surreptitiously crept up on me. I swear, it seemed so far away and now it's grabbing me by the neck and trying to shake me back into reality. A lot of big change to handle but I'll write about that another time.

Isn't it unfortunate that I spent the last day of 2010 being a mute? And I'm probably going to spend the first day of 2011 mute too.

No comments: