Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome
to 2009.

I haven't really given much thought to new year resolutions but I'll try my best to keep to them whatever they may be.

Now for a short 2008 recap.

Quotable quotes:
  • "preferably no sex but definitely no drugs" - mum
  • "I curse you with all the curses I have!" - Jan
  • "nooo don't make them (itachi and sasuke on brenda's psp) fight!" - Shayne
  • "ttm" - Karyn
  • "sexy teddy bear committee!" - Sarah
  • "person S is infertile" - Mel
  • "shen ming xi!" - Sub
  • "some guy had sex with a buffalo's nostril" - Serene
Sadly, I admit can't remember much of the earlier half of the year. SO TOO BAD. And brenda's ad lib vocals for rockband were thoroughly memorable but I don't believe it can be classified as a quotable quote.

I'd put up some of the most memorable photos too but I'm kinda lazy to sieve through every photo to pick out the best. So just go look at everything that's up on facebook.

Love you all. Happy new year.

No comments: