Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm a total pineapple tart addict. I ate like half a big bottle of them today. omg my arteries are going to get CLOGGED.

Have I told you that the purple dye runs when I wash my hair? It's like my hair's bleeding anaemic light pink blood.

Sarah made me watch a westlife video. seasons in the sun. one of their MOST imaginative videos of all time I swear. Anyway, I'm so entertained by the uptown girl video! omg it's so cheesy haha!



Okay so now uptown girl has joined the ranks among touch my body and you're beautiful as "songs I can't listen to with a straight face". If you haven't watched the touch my body (tuts my barreh) video, go watch it. Unless you like the song, in which case watching would be a bad idea. And the muttons totally ruined you're beautiful haha.

Oh yea the new discovery ad song is really nice although it does get repetitive. Wonders Never Cease by Morcheeba.

No comments: