Tuesday, January 13, 2009

mehhhhh I'm so miffed right now. I lost my peace ring somewhere on my way home ): At least it was relatively cheap.

aww brenda's now somewhere halfway around the world. I don't think she's landing for another hour plus. I'm already missing you foty! I hope you read my letter. The horse-themed stickers are so cute right? It's super old as you probably can tell cos the glue is kinda dried up and it won't stick properly anymore. I believe it was from the time in primary school when my mum used to reward me with stickers if I did well. Omg that's even older than the 2002 postcard that's in there too. oh and BRENDA YOU LIAR. YOU DIDN'T CRY! haha. I hope I have a tearless farewell too though.

My sense of time was screwed up today because it disrupted the long chain of days before this of waking up when the sun was full in the sky. By the time it was 2 it felt like it was 5. I'm so tired now. In fact, I think I never really woke up. Or at least my brain didn't. How else can you misplace a ring that's on your finger in plain view. grah.

No comments: