Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry the deadness of my blog over the past week.

I don't have my own money on vacations so I couldn't pay for internet. The broadband in the serviced apartment I stayed at was free but I don't have a laptop to use it anyway. My dad brought his laptop but he was using it all of the time I was free.

Unfortunately I have to control my com use in Melbourne a little more :\
  • Palmerston House provides 2GB of internet access data for each individual user (Username & password provided).
  • Individual quota will be reset every first date of a month.
I can probably get free internet in the school library or something. I hope. But I finish school at 5+. Omg this really bites.

I'll update about my trip another time because I haven't uploaded my photos yet.

No comments: