Monday, December 29, 2008

All the "offensive" words in death cab songs sound so unoffensive. when he says "you're damn right", the tone is more like he's saying "I love you" and when he says "reeked of piss", it sounds like "I smell pretty flowers" or something.

Australia was pretty good. Worth about.. $7.50? (compare Bolt was worth $6) All the mixed kids in the film were really cute. Some parts of the film were really sad and touching but other parts were just utterly what-the-hell. Hugh Jackman looks better with facial hair than without because it covers up his somewhat lopsided jawline (not like mine's very symmetrical or anything). Brenda was so funny.. every time something bad was about to happen she started chanting "oh shit! oh shit!"

My mum is so mean. She looked at my sister's face and told me "her face is so oily I can see my reflection in it".

No comments: