Friday, December 5, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANICE :D And thanks for the lunch treat too!

Shanice's birthday outing was uber uber fun!

I LOVE THE SKYRIDE AND THE LUGE even though I nearly crashed the luge :) I wish we could have gone twice. Carmen spent most of her time screaming, as usual, and warranted numerous weird looks from the people around us. She also decided to wave to random people going in the opposite direction on the skyride and made them think that she was the retard that she is. HURH the stupid little boy behind us in the queue for the luge said we were lousy. stupid little boy.

Cycling (in the rain) was fun too! I rode a tandem bike with sub and was overwhelmed by the paranoia of crashing. But we didn't. Carmen was screaming the whole way again for no apparent reason and BRENDA. YOU'RE DANGEROUS TO CYCLE AROUND. Suddenly swerve left then swerve right. I'd hate to be in the car when you're driving if that day ever comes.

No comments: