Sunday, December 21, 2008

In case you didn't understand, blue inside red meant fifty dollar notes inside angbaos. XIAOK MINGBAI MA?

SO since I've gotten one birthday angbao, I'm not so broke. Yay.

I stuffed myself silly today. Or rather yesterday since it's already past midnight. Whoa time flies. Anyway, for lunch I ate a lot of butter oat softshell crab, crispy catfish and meesua. Then tonight was my birthday dinner so I had a large slab of foie gras, which was pretty good but not as good as I had hoped, and fabulous roasted kurobuta.

And the highlight of every dinner, DESSERT. The best valrhona chocolate cake and semifreddo I've ever had. Yes brenda if I never get rich and famous enough, then you'll get this instead of the chocolate buffet (which is in vietnam btw, not the fullerton one).

Yay for chocolate!

No comments: