Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm too lazy to blog really..
  • 23rd. go read serene's blog about our birthday. I had lots of fun thank you sk8!
  • 24th. family christmas party was spent playing taptap and singing carols very out of tune. it was spastic to the max and more.
  • 25th. dad's friend's christmas party. the only thing possibly more boring: physics lessons. their house is really nice though and good food too.
I sincerely hope that yesterday was the last of this year's excruciatingly boring christmas parties. I mean I love christmas and I'm all for sharing holiday cheer with family and friends but if you experienced the boredom I had to sit through, I'd rather have.. done my amath tys haha.

ANYWAY, before I was thrown into the depths of unconquerable ennui of my dad's friend's party, my cousin came over and we made thorough use of photobooth. Brenda you're sad, you shouldn't camwhore alone. And Brenda, you're even more sad, you didn't even know you had photobooth. Haha but I love you anyway foty :D

I think I shall blog again later when my brain's actually fully functioning (as fully as it ever does anyway).

No comments: