Tuesday, June 1, 2010

10 more days

omg I'll be back so soon! I'm really excited heehee. I desperately want to go shop at zara. That's almost on par with wanting to eat chicken rice/beef horfun. Arghhh been so deprived seriously.

Roomie and I are in kind of a dilemma now. Because our break's so long, we have to turn off the water and electricity supply before we leave otherwise we'll still get billed. BUT in our fridge/freezer, we have an unopened tub of Sara Lee cappuccino ice cream, along with 15 bulla crunches, 24++ mini beef pies and 15 eggs. I don't know how we're going to finish it. Roomie's staying longer, until the 20 something (oops I forgot exactly when), so she'll probably bear the brunt of this. Right now, our plan is to eat beef pies and eggs and one bulla crunch everyday. A sure way to grow fat.

No comments: