Monday, June 21, 2010

dead kid!

"Now Gary, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Or the medium way. Or the semi-medium-easy-hard way. Or the sort of hard with a touch of awkward-easy-difficult-challenging way" - Spongebob Squarepants

I watched spongebob this morning! funnehhhh love spongebob.

whee going out with break-ers is always fun. ding tai fung & swensens and now I feel FAT cos I haven't exercised today! Oh yarh then Sarahh brought us to rj to pee (ikr). The campus is damnnnnnnnnnnnnn huge and has lots and lots of plants and water features and things. RICH SCHOOL. JEALOUS. we didn't get to see Sarahh's face on the banner cos they took it down :(

sub: omg I just saw a cute guy!

kar: huh a kid died?!

a lot of other epic bits of conversation that I can't remember. but that's a good thing right? since the mark of a good conversation is not remembering what it was about. ahh I've really really missed you guys and it's awesome how it feels like we've never been apart when we meet (: oh yea and I was right, jan ran-and-hugged me, but no bruising haha.

No comments: